Primary Duties will include the following
- Increase Parts Sales by developing New Wholesale Customers and Managing relationships with Existing Customers
- Grow retail parts sales
- Deal with day to day customer issues that may arise.
- Keep Technicians busy by ensuring parts are available in a timely matter
- Monitor Inventory control on a daily and weekly basis to ensure all required parts are available when needed
- Provide accurate quotes to customers on an as needed basis
- Manage and engage department personnel
Ford Experience would be an asset but is not necessary. Valid drivers license required.
- Competitive incentive based pay plan
- Comprehensive Group Benefit plan that includes
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life
- Prescription Drugs
- Extended Health
Slave Lake, AB is a small community 2 hrs 20 minutes Northwest of Edmonton with a population of approximately 7000 people. It is an outdoors persons dream with fishing, hunting, quadding, snowmobiling, camping and many other outdoor activities close by. It is a family oriented community with many activities to enjoy.